Sonntag, 15. April 2012

The next to last post ...

My last week here in Madison is over and in about 14 hours I have to fly back to good ol´ Germany. I really enjoyed the last week: I met some Ecology professors and I made progress with the analysis of the elm genetics data set, I finished the pottery pieces together with Margaret, I went with Margaret to the theatre at Union South to watch "The Descendants", I had good Sushi together with my coorperation partners, I helped at the Cranberry station during the Science expeditions and I was brave enough to touch a huge cockroach, I enjoyed a last dinner together with my friends (Margaret, Shiya, Emily, Matt and Eric) at the "Natt Spil" (by the way: Pizza with apple and Brie cheese is really tasty ... yummy) ... after the dinner we went to the Majestic to see the concert of "The naked and famous" (after we left the Majestic, we had to recognize that it started to rain pitchforks ... but nevertheless we enjoyed our walk of more than a mile to the bus stop ... @Eric: thank you so much for recovering my rain jacket ... I was really happy to have it in that situation) ... today I went with Margaret and two of her friends to the Belly dance show at the Memorial Union.

Sushi time (of course, I had vegetarian Sushi)

Cranberry station at the Science expedition

Hawk moth caterpillars

Madagascar hissing cockroach

Me and the cockroach :o)

at the concert of "The naked and famous"

finally at home ... completely soaked after a long walk in the driving rain

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen