Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

The last post ... :o(

Monday was my last day in the U.S. ... In the morning I picked our glazed pottery pieces up. Sadly, it turned out that it wasn´t possible to fix the fracture in the plate. However, all other pieces look really nice ... especially if you consider that it was the first time for me to make pottery. ;o) At noon I had a really delicious and funny last lunch together with Shiya, Kathleen (our landlady) and her daughter Grace. However, early afternoon was the time to go to the airport. Margaret and Shiya joined me to the airport which was really nice, but it was hard to say goodby.
I really enjoyed the two months in Madison ... it was a time with wonderful people (which I´ll miss) and full of great experiences. I hope I can come back soon!!! :o)
Anyway: I have to say that it is not that bad to be back in Germany ... I´m happy that I can see all my friends here in Germany after two months. 

the plate with the fracture ... otherwise, the plate would be really nice

my 2nd self-made bowl

my 1st self-made bowl

pottery tags for necklaces

haha ... one of my first acts in Germany: buy a rye bread!! ... yummy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen