Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

This and that ...

One week has passed since I arrived Madison ... it was a nice first week and I´m looking forward to the following weeks. :o)
Friday morning we had the chance to act as potato chip tester again. However, I guess this time some kind of malfunction affected my sense of taste ;o) ... I had only one sample (out of three) correct.
Thursday night we had a pretty nice conversation with one of our Chinese housemates. She was really amazed about our dinner and the way we ate it :o) We had a simple homemade soup (made of butternut squash, sweet potato, beetroot, potatoes, onions, garlic and coconut milk; see picture) with fresh bread as side dish. However, the conversation also included several other topics regarding our different cultures. I really enjoy these talks with our housemates and to learn more about the Chinese culture.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen